- If you start walking from Luxembourg, Iceland and Belgium are in the same direction.
- Do not consider attending mass in Luxembourg, the cathedral is generally heavily crowded.
- Geo time: Luxembourg borders with 3 different countries (Germany, France and Belgium); it’s smaller than Samoa, but bigger than Réunion.
- Luxembourg has 3 official languages: German, French and Luxembourgish. Yes, Luxembourgish is a language.
- Luxembourg had two major floods, one in 1756 and and another in 1806. Take that global warming.
- Last but not least, General Patton –the guy who failed capturing Pancho Villa– is buried in Luxembourg.