- Immigration controls at the JFK airport are handled by policemen with Polish, Hispanic and Indian family names.
- I saw an Asus Eee PC for the first time and it was lighter and faster than expected.
- It was unexpected to discover statues of José Martí and Simón Bolivar at the southern entrance of Central Park.
- Americans have a problem with the air conditioning, wherever you go it’s at its maximum level. Brrr…
- Americans queue naturally, wooow.
- I had to be in four different hotels in seven days and they all had free wi-fi, I just needed to pay for Internet at the airport.
- I’m damn fortunate where, when, and with whom I travel — despite the heat wave and the electric storms we suffered that week.
- I’m homesick (beer-wise) when I travel abroad.
- New York is a decrepit city, absurdly chaotic, which is consuming itself as a sign of the empire’s decadence. I’d like to live there in ten years, maximum.