La puce is sending here a meme, or as they say, “a chain of communication breaching already the continents and especially the blogs”. Olé.
First things first, these are the rules of the game:
- Explain the rules
- Tell everyone who invited you to play
- Reveal six insignificant but curious elements about yourself.
- Invite six new players.
#1 and #2 — done. Let’s go for #3, insignificant but curious elements about myself, why not:
- In a previous life I was a dog. And I died when I decided to jump from a precipice to try if I was able to fly.
- I honestly think that babies are ugly.
- I’m scared of empty cars with a light turned on. I think the car is going to explode at any moment.
- I love picking my nose.
- I don’t know how to do the standard knot to lace my shoes. Yes, the one in the picture.
- Last but not least, I was born with a mental lack: I forget the name of a person at the very moment we’re introduced for the first time.
Done! #4: Now let’s spread the fun, I have to nominate six individuals to continue with this curse. Well, I’d like to see what’s going on in tripu’s head before he comes to Brussels. Natalia, I don’t answer your e-mails, but I send you memes. Polisea has been too quiet in the last days; it’d be great to see him speaking again. And the same applies to Phileas Rebeca Fogg. Ah, ah, oh, we have the same problem with Paco (is Sarkozy taking good care of you, con?). And number six is you, dear visitor, please feel free to post lists of insignificances in the comments.